Sunday, February 20, 2011

Diaper Shower

I threw a diaper shower for our principal at school last week. There were four of us that were pregnant at school...one just had her baby! Talk about fluctuating hormones!! Anyhow, since our principal already has two little ones, she wanted to do a diaper shower instead of an all out baby shower. Here's the little decorating I did...not as much as I typically would since I only had 30 minutes to decorate and get set up (a "thank you" shout out to my wonderful helpers!)

Invitation:

Decorations:


Gift:

The gift was super fun and easy to do. I bought three different sized diapers and a thing of wipes. I wrapped them and stacked them in a tower, and then I just taped and hung random baby things all over it! I love the way it turned out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment